Get 20% off this month when you try our services!
The Pitch Contest rewards entrepreneurs for proposing innovations that address important problems, and for developing scalable business models that create value for customers and wealth for our community. The judging criteria we employ reflect these values:
PROPOSED PRODUCT/SERVICE & MARKET OPPORTUNITY (Weight 25%)
· Is the value proposition sound?
· Is the product/service original, innovative and thoughtful?
· Is the value proposition articulated clearly?
· Do they clearly identify their target market(s)?
· Are their target markets large enough to support the growth of this venture?
· Do they have a competitive advantage over existing solutions?
· Do they have intellectual property?
FINANCIAL/REVENUE MODEL & FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS (Weight 25%)
· Is the revenue model logical and comprehensive?
· Are the financial projections comprehensive and realistic?
· Do the financials projections reflect an understanding of the economics and potential growth opportunities and/or downside risks for the business?
TEAM & EXECUTION PLAN (Weight 25%)
· Is the business operationally feasible?
· Do they outline measureable and achievable milestones?
· Do the founding team members have the expertise to launch and/or grow the business? Do they have plans to address gaps in their expertise/experience?
· Do they properly address risks and provide contingency plans?
IMPACT (Weight 25%)
· Does this venture have the ability to make a large impact on society?
· Will this venture help create jobs and promote regional economic development?